Tuesday 17 April 2007

About Us

This blog is about my life with Felicia and the reason why I want to blog and turn to you out there is that I want to talk about the things that interest me and makes our relationship special. There are two things that I feel embarrassed about regarding it. Not really embarrassed but two things that I feel are special and hard for me to talk about. Still these are the things that I am most proud of and makes us most special. That is strange.


I know we are not the least special but this is my blog, our blog, and I want to talk about this which concerns me. The first thing is that Felicia is a girl or rather that I am a girl. We live and love together and that is nothing special but I, kind of, feel like it is not what you are supposed to do. You are supposed to be with a boy and that is the way I was brought up. I still am a little ashamed of it but Felicia makes me proud of who I am and I am not ashamed of her. I am proud of her and I am proud of belonging to her.


The second is our dark secret that will not be a secret anymore. The truth is that Felicia spanks me from time to time. Now it is said. It wasn't that bad. I survived. I am a wimp because I know that there are plenty of people out there who have no problem with this. Still I find it hard to talk about. I am very proud that I started this blog and I will try to continue talking about our life together, with love and spanking and other things we do.


This will not be a blog about raunchy loving and a lot of sex. Still I want to talk about spanking and love and being with Felicia. We'll see how daring I will be.


No comments: