Tuesday 19 August 2008

Hello

Hello, readers. I am really sorry that I haven't had time to blog. I understand if you begin to lose interest. It is understandable, nothing new to read for a long time.


Things have been bad. And it has taken a lot of time and effort so there has been very little for me to write about. Felicia and I are fine. Actually, I really get to know how important it is to have someone like Felicia to support you when other things are bad.


We have had very little heart for smacking of bottoms or other such things. In fact, when we try it really doesn't work. It is supposed to be fun. I know some manage to use it as stress relief but that is, obviously, not for me.


The bad thing is that I am not sure when I will be blogging again. I hope I will be back to normal soon. I am sorry for letting you down.


For those who want to know. Bananas is in good form. She is fed properly and doesn't really care about human troubles.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Those who care will be waiting patiently!

S. in Dallas

Anonymous said...

Dear Miranda, I discovered your blog only very recently and it made me smile so much I went back to the start and read the entire thing. What a treat! You don't need to worry about letting anyone down; as S. in Dallas says those who care (and who else matters?) will gladly wait. Take as much time as you need and good luck!

T

Anonymous said...

Please don't feel as if you "owe" anyone anything. You have been good about posting regularly for your readers, but of course we understand that life can bring all kinds of challenges, and your first allegiance should be to yourself and the ones you love.

I'm really sorry to hear that things are so difficult right now. Please know that I send my thoughts and geniune caring, and hope that things will be better soon.

Though I can understand why you would not feel like writing when you're so stressed, do consider that sometimes it can also be an outlet. You don't only have to post entertaining things, you know. You can share your difficulties and ask advice as well. (Though I know that's hard for reserved Brits to do. *smile*) Anyway, my point is that you may find continuing to write helps share some of the load, but please don't feel any obligation for our sakes.

Thanks for all you've shared thus far, and wishing you much luck in the future.

Alyx

Anonymous said...

Hello, i like your blog. If you like we could ecxhange links betwen our blogs.

Please, let me know!!!

Best Regards.

Miranda said...

Hi, S. in Dallas, thank you for encouraging me...smiles.

Hi, T, welcome to my blog, I am happier now, thanks.

Hi Alyx, thanks for your support. It really means a lot. My heart is lighter and my bottom warmer, things are getting back on track...smiles.

Hugs

Miranda

Anonymous said...

Hi Miranda,

Just wanted to say 'hello' :) and hope things are getting better for you. Sometimes taking a break from blogging is a good thing--readers will always be there for you.


Best of regards,
Dave

Miranda said...

Dear Dave, you have been great, always there reading. I will take it a bit more easy with the blog but I don't want to leave it either.

Hugs

Miranda

Anonymous said...

Hello Miranda

I have been terribly remiss of late and of course you know the reason. There are times though when spanking isn't priority because other things get in the way. Annoying I know but it happens.

I am pleased to read that you are all well, even Bananas.

Hugs
Mina