Wednesday 23 December 2009

Happy Christmas

Christmas is approaching and despite (or maybe because of) the darkness and the cold I am looking forward to it. I hope you do too or at least can have a nice time. I don't have much to tell you at the moment, other than that I will spend my Christmas with redhaired girlfriend and our cat. We will be visiting some relatives and some friends are coming over for New Year. We'll see how much bottom smacking there will be time for but there is always a new year coming.


Take care and be sweet and lovely to yourselves and to your friends and family. A Happy Christmas from Felicia, Bananas (the cat) and me.

7 comments:

Hermione said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family and friends, from us and ours.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

hope you have a good one , and lets hope your a little naughty when your friends are visting , that would be a nice spanking to hear about xx

jim said...

I greeted a good friend of mine at a party tonight. As we kissed, she patted my bootom affectionately. It was so nice! Let me wish you yuletide joy, and a very merry christmas.

Anonymous said...

Miranda hope you had a nice Christmas and i wish you a happy new year and young Felicia ,many spanks to both of you love reading about girl spanks talk love and spanks from tim xxxx

Alyx said...

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year and wishing you a wonderful (and warm *g*) holiday season.

Miranda said...

Dear Hermione, hope you had an absolutely spiffing Christmas.

Dear Anonymous, it was a good one. I wrote a little in my next blogpost.

Dear Jim, patted or smacked? Patting is nice and so is smacking. Life is full of surprises. Happy Christmas to you.

Dear Tim, thank you and a Happy Christmas to you too.

Dear Alyx, some warmth, indeed, Merry Christmas to you.

Hugs

Miranda

jim said...

It was a playful smacking she gave me, Miranda. I had made a naughty remark, and she went straight for my bottom. I took pleasure in the gentle signature of her palm, for days afterwards.

All the best for 2010!