Tuesday 25 August 2009

Silly Ideas

What a certain redhead promises she always keeps. She told me she would try the infamous crotch rope on me and so she did. I have to admit I wasn't too keen on the idea but I am also a very kind person and wouldn't deny her anything...smiles.


Equipped with her new ropes, Felicia commanded me to remove my knickers. She thought it best. Off went my skirt too. She first tied a rope around my waist, rather tight and not so very nice. Then she applied the dreaded rope. I gather you know what it is I am talking about. Anyway, it runs between the legs and in the middle of it all, so to speak.


Alright, it was a bit of giggling when she had to make sure the rope was in the correct position. Then she insisted on pulling it tight and secure it in the, not so nice, rope around my waist.


It wasn't as painful as I had imagined but it was very intrusive. And quite uncomfortable.


Then we had no idea what to do. I have told you before, I am not very adventurous and Felicia is a little cautious at times, although she has a lot of ideas. She took command and ordered me to keep the rope on (in?) for a while.


She looked at me and agreed it made me look silly.


Anyway, I went around for a little while, tied up, so to speak. Then she took it off. She asked what I felt and I told her it was intrusive and quite intimate and a little brutal. She liked that. She told me she wasn't sure she liked the idea of being harsh with such a sweet part of me. Yes, she said that. On the other hand, that was exactly, what intrigued her.


I told her I preferred old fashioned spankings and she said she could provide one at the instant. So I got one. Not a long and hard one but short and stinging.


Felicia is still in two minds about these rope things. She began immediately to talk about what she would do the next time. I told her I wasn't sure there was going to be a next time. When she asked me why, I told her I thought it silly and embarrassing. She thought that a good thing and smiled her wicked smile. She wondered if she should put something inside me, before applying the rope.


I kind of like the idea of being rendered helpless by ropes, even to the extent of it being humiliating but I also find it quite silly and I feel stupid. We'll see.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miranda lovely blog you have i love girls talking spanks wow felicia does keep you in line with her spankings lucky girls and you giving spanks to her quite right cutie ,love and spanks from tim in u.k. xxx

Alyx said...

Yes, it's interesting how those two contradicting feelings (embarrassment and arousal) can work together, isn't it? I think you should continue to experiment. Of course, it's easy for me to say. ;)

Mina said...

Dear Miranda, I thought Felicia might have thought to put a tiny knot in the rope to nudge a special place down there. Imagine that whilst you walked.

Hugs
Mina

Miranda said...

Dear Anonymous, I am a lucky girl, that is very true...smiles.

Dear Alyx, I hope we will continue. I think that combination is at the centre of it, somehow.

Dear Mina, you are a naughty woman. Now Felicia has got some new ideas...sigh.

Hugs

Miranda

Anonymous said...

Yes.. you are very nice, and accommodating! :) Love your blog... wow! Tenting here!