Wednesday 3 December 2008

Grumpy Miranda

It is one of those days. It must be the winter darkness that has descended upon me. Miranda is in a terrible mood. People annoy her and she feels like being unkind and unpleasant to everybody.


It is a good thing I don't have a lot of power when I am this grumpy. If I had I would have put all my colleagues (at the library) and most of our visitors in a row, have them drop their skirts and trousers and knickers and briefs and whatnot. And then I would run along that row equipped with some nasty thing, like a bath brush or an old fashioned whip and hit every buttock in sight.


Sorry for being so mean but this is how I feel today. Maybe it will be better when Felicia gets home and she can give me a big hug. Hugs are great against grumpiness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A hug IS very good for grumpiness....especially if it's preceded by a good spanking. My advice to Felicia would be to tell her girlfriend, "Darling, go get the hairbrush, you definitely need sorting out." And then a firm walloping until Miranda is glowing. Followed by long hugs, gentle kisses, and sweet lovemaking. *smile*

Cheer up, Xmas is almost here! ;)

Alyx

Miranda said...

Dear Alyx, I wouldn't believe in your remedy had it not been for what happened the other day (see next blogpost). Hugs alright, but spanking against grumpiness, it seems weird.

Hugs

Miranda

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I know exactly what you mean Miranda. I get like that too at work, wish I could bend all the naughty people over. The back-chatters, the non-listeners, the ones who read your email and only ever answer the first question and ignore all the rest. The big knobs who need to be taken down a peg or two. Oh yes, I can just imagine one of those suited types receiving a trousers down six of the best type of telling off. *fans herself*

Hugs
Mina

Miranda said...

Cracking idea, Mina! I would love something like that...grins.

Hugs

Miranda