Monday 16 June 2008

Nothing Much

What are you supposed to write in your blog when nothing interesting had happened. My life is really boring at the moment. I wake up, go to work, work at the library, go home, cook for Felicia, give the cat her food and then watch some tv and then go to bed.


The best thing is that it is summer, and that it is not raining. Summer is good. In England this means that there is not cold rain and really horrible weather and on a good day you can go out in skirt with no tights. I know what you are thinking. But no, I usually keep my knickers on.


What do you do to spice up your life when spanking are few and far between? I trawl the Web. That can be both boring and quite amusing. The other day I found this clip of a very cute French singer. You may have noticed I added a link to YouTube there so off you go and watch! She is called Alizée and is very cute, has a good voice and is a good dancer.


I know some of you may find this clip a little silly but that is only to be expected of me. I think it is nice to see a singer on stage that doesn't just try to look immensely cool and seem to be telling you to bugger off unless you want to be killed. No, I think she looks very sweet indeed.


People who are working on their PhDs, do they ever take a break? I know my stunner, Felicia, is a very clever girl and she will be a fine Doctor when it is time but right now I think she should have more time for her girlfriend and girlfriend's bottom.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a very cute clip! And I couldn't help but notice how very...spankable...that young woman was. *vbg* No wonder she appealed to you. ;)

Here's a clip for you. It's silly in it's own way, but I enjoyed it too. My Dutch ex tells me this woman, who's openly out, is quite a legend among the "Netherdykes." *g*

Anouk

Alyx

Miranda said...

Dear Alyx, don't you think I have had the same kind of thoughts? Anouk was quite cute, in my opinion. Not exactly my kind of music but fun. Wasn't there a lot of focussing on her bosom?

Hugs

Miranda