Tuesday 22 January 2008

Hello!

This is rather confusing. I thank you for all your advice. You people have brilliant ideas. What makes me confused is that I realise I hadn't thought this through, really. Felicia is right, I have to admit, that between us it would be, rather, silly to have rules. We could have rules for fun. I don't know. I will have to think about what I really meant by it.


I think I had this idea of being punished. Having to bow to the inevitable, to have no choice but to accept a punishment, to, really, surrender to it. It is a little strange because I would only surrender to Felicia because I trust her with my life and because I want to and that doesn't make it inevitable but voluntary. I guess you can't just forget the free will and the fact that slavery is not allowed. And that slavery would be really horrible if it was.


I am a little silly at times and I started all this because I had an idea I wasn't sure what it was. And now I am getting quite close to breaking the one rule that Felicia told me she would accept. She told me that the rule number one would have to be that I was forbidden to speak badly about myself. I am quite good at that...but that is not so strange...I am very silly...oops!!


Anyway, if you read Felicia's post you know she wrote about a hairbrush and a bottom that needed attention. I can tell you that it was my bottom and it got quite a lot of attention. I don't know if her rantings on the blog made her in a good mood but she was very enthusiastic.


Very enthusiastic means a very red bottom for Miranda. She kept on smacking for quite a while and she was very happy about it. It is something really annoying about being spanked by someone who seems to truly enjoy what they are doing. Have you ever been spanked by someone who is humming a tune while spanking you? I have. I can tell you that it is a little humiliating.


But enthusiastic also means a lot of attention and I am a little like Bananas in that sense. I do love attention. In fact, that sense of humiliation actually added to the situation and I was, in the end, quite happy about it. I didn't sit on my bottom the whole evening, though, but that is kind of nice. I was lying there in the sofa, watching tv, with only half my pyjamas on (yes, you can guess which part!) and I imagined that if you turned the light off my bottom would light up the room with a warm red glowing light.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Miranda! May I ask:

What tune did Felicia hum, as she spsnked your bum?

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Miranda! May I ask:

What tune did Felicia hum, as she spsnked your bum?

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Miranda! May I ask:

What tune did Felicia hum, as she spsnked your bum?

Anonymous said...

Dearie me! I managed to multiple post and still misspell spanked!

Joni! I need a good dose of the cane!

Miranda said...

Dear Jim, You are so sweet.She changed all the time but I remember Life for Rent (Dido) of all songs - don't ask me why she choose that - and We Will Rock You (Queen) but that last one was no good for me...smiles.

Hugs

Miranda

Jessie said...

My husband laughs a lot. It is very annoying and humiliating. You are a better sport about it than I am!
-jESS

Dove said...

Mmm, We Will Rock You and that heavy drum beat. I am glad, though, that Felicia doesn't let you talk down about yourself that is a good thing.

Hugs
Dove

Anonymous said...

iam sorry for asking if that was a pic of you in last post. i hope i did not get you a spanking for it

Miranda said...

Dear Jessica, I am not sure I am such a good sport, I was a little occupied with other things at the moment...smiles.

Dear Dove, I can assure you that her pace and power changed between tunes, it was as if she got inspiration from them. And, yes, I think that is going to be the rule.

Dear Anonymous, don't worry, I didn't claim it was me in the picture so Felicia didn't think I was being untrue. So no spanking for me, not for that reason, anyway.

Hugs

Miranda

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.