Friday 12 October 2007

Love Our Lurkers Day

What is this? A blog post that is not about knickers, not about Miranda's bottom getting a tanning and not even about poor Miranda being naked in some way. This is about you, who read. You who lurk and read but don't leave any comments.


Bonnie at My Bottom Smarts suggested this day to be for you, to try to lure you into leaving a comment. Please, leave a comment, it makes me happy to hear from you. Felicia likes that too and even Bananas, the cat, wants to hear from you...but she lets me know that she would prefer that you leave her some food instead. She is like that.


Don't get me wrong? Please. However much I love hearing from you, I am happy having you still lurk. Don't feel forced to comment or that you are not welcome here or anything. That is not the point. Please, stay, read, feed the cat, listen to some music or just watch Miranda get her bottom whacked! You don't have to delurk.



10 comments:

Radha said...

Hi Miranda. I just found your blog today through Bonnie. The post about Led Zeppelin got to me! I used to be a rocker chic (or rather, band bimbo) back in the days. Back when I had more hair to bang around! You bring back good memories. I look forward to reading more!
Radha

Chromia said...

*pets ze cat*

Hi. I need to comment more! I love your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Miranda,

I've also just found your blog through Bonnie. I like it and will stop by more often to read and maybe comment. Just like yourself and Radha, I also like some of the older rockers / guitar legends. Have been playing Gary Moore fairly continuously for the last few days. Bliss.

Anyway, have a happy LOL day and good luck in collecting those all important comments!

Hugs,

Erik

Anonymous said...

Greetings to all three of you, with fish as an extra for Bananas. your blog is delightful and sexy and I really enjoy lurking on it,

Bob

Dove said...

I am a new commenter which means I lurk more than I comment. I do enjoy reading of the goings on at your place, though isn't Tiny Miranda a satellite?

Then here is a snippet of a song for you.

'I'm a rocket ship on my way to mars, on a colision course. I am a satellite, I'm out of control, I'm
a sex machine ready to reload, like an atom bomb,
about to oh, oh, oh oh, oh, explode...'

Don't stop me now - Queen

AngelBrat said...

Hello! :)

Tracy

Bonnie said...

Miranda,

Thank you for participating in Love Our Lurkers day. I thought I posted here earlier, but I guess I didn't. In any case, I'm pleased to have you join in the fun.

I hope you are enjoying a sensational weekend!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the great work! Good luck with the next race!!

S. in Dallas

Dave said...

woo hoo! happy LOL day (I'm know i'm a tad behind!)

ledzep 4 eva'
Dave

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.