Monday 18 June 2007

Six of the Best

Go Lewis, go!! I am sorry this is turning into a F1 blog but my hero, Lewis Hamilton, won the USA Grand Prix yesterday and since my bet with Felicia is still on it meant that she lost. If you have read my blog you know that we have this ongoing bet that if Lewis Hamilton wins a F1 race I get to give Felicia six of the best with a riding crop and if he doesn't win...hhmm...then she gets to whack me in a way of her choosing.


Sunday was whipping time for Felicia and this time we had negotiated the circumstances. Six of the best on the bare, that was the deal. Felicia is a girl of principles so there was no protestations as she took off her skirt, knelt on the chair and pulled down her knickers.


I was better prepared this time and took my time. There were no meek blows this time. Miranda did her best and I could feel that Felicia thought so too.


Spanking is really fun. At least when you get over the sense of being mean. I am not truly past that but I enjoy it more and more.


Anyway, Felicia was impressed, she told me. I was, more than anything, proud of it. I do, still, feel, bad about causing her pain but I know I will get it back someday so it is ok.


What made me most proud, in a weird way, was something I saw in her eyes as she climbed down from the chair. There was a tiny flicker of anger in her eyes. This meant that I hadn't been meek and this made me proud.


Don't get me wrong, I hate to make her suffer and I know she was not angry with me. But this sensation, this indication of it made me realise I played the game as it is supposed to be played. And Felicia was proud of me too. She gave me a sweet kiss which led to things I am a little too embarrassed to write about.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good done Felicia.
We are for you 2.
Ciao from Italy